We're expecting in excess of 200 round bales from our second cut; normally we'd be very happy with half that much. With all the soil moisture I think it's likely that we'll also have a third cut. I'm tempted to call our local hay broker, Big Earl, and see if I can enlist his services to broker some of our excess hay to others less fortunate than us.
Forecast is for rain tomorrow and again on Saturday, followed by several days of sunny and hot weather. Anybody who needs us this weekend will sure know where to look ! :)
Seven feet tall and still growing with only a few heads visible. Unreal.
A second look....